90% of Americans shop at small businesses at least once a week, and 42% frequent small businesses three times or more weekly.
Our latest infographic shows Americans’ love of small businesses.
Most popular types of local businesses:
- 75% frequent food/beverage stores
- 56% eat at restaurants
- 34% visit clothing/accessories stores
Why do consumers shop at small businesses?
- 66% like the convenience
- 63% want to support local businesses.
- 54% say local retailers offer one-of-a-kind products
- 53% prefer the customer service experience at small businesses
Why should you support small businesses? Learn more in our infographic.