How I can help you
I can help the entrepreneur develop a business plan,compare multiple potential business ideas, help a business in trouble, and expand an ongoing enterprise. Most of my experience has been in planning & scheduling, chemical process industries, computer software design/programming/testing/implementation, real estate development, and retail store management.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
B.Sc. Chemistry and B.Sc. Engineering, University of California. J.D. (law degree), San Francisco Law School/William Howard Taft University. Various graduate courses in management science and materials engineering.