How I can help you
I can help who looking for IT technical project, a startup within the U.S, international market and global project. Especially, anyone who is pursuing technical, internet, social media based business idea can contact him for constructing the strategy. Matt also can share micro to macro level IT project methodology for Asia Pacific market.
I am available to meet you at SCORE Glendale (330 North Brand Blvd., Suite 190, Glendale, CA 91203) on last Friday of every month from 10 am - 1 pm. To make an appointment with me, you can access my calendar at: meet.scorela.org then selecting my name. (My calendar is on a separate website so you will be asked to register on that website). Or I am available to meet at Claremont Chamber of Commerce ( 205 Yale Ave, Claremont, CA 91711) every Monday from 9 am - 11 am.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
Ph.D (International Business Strategy)
- The Effects of Venture Firm’s Phased Internationalization and Learning Capability on Its Business Performance, Asia Pacific Journal of Small Business(2013)
- A Case Study of Cooperation between Korea’s Large Firm and US Small Firm in KT Cloud Service through Network Externality Effect, Korea Business Review(2013).
- The International Learning of a Korean IT Venture Firm: A Case Study of UniData Communication Systems, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship(2012).
MBA at Helsinki School of Economics (Finland/Korea)