How I can help you
Over 25 years of experience in managing projects, systems, and business processes for private companies and government agencies. Very good at organizing, planning and developing strategies for all types of organizations including strategic plans for nonprofits. Extremely analytical and able to provide insights and direction for startups in areas such as product development, marketing, and financial planning. Educational background includes three professional certifications: Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, and Certified in Financial Management. Executive Education includes the Wharton Business School and J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
One hour mentoring sessions are available Saturday afternoon or Tuesday evening at the Silver Spring Public Library, 900 Wayne Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Online video sessions are also available. Book an appointment online > SCORE Silver Spring Library. Mentoring sessions are designed to help jump start ideas on how you can start your business, including strategy, customer acquisition, planning, marketing, and financing.
NOTE: For tax advice, SCORE recommends that you seek out a practicing professional. SCORE consists of retired volunteers that no longer practice and subscribe to tax updates, alerts and training. Therefore, we are not in a good position to offer "current" tax advice. We simply provide overall advice that may not be rooted in the most up to date rules and regulations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- B.S. in Accounting, Louisiana State University, 1980
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified in Financial Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Business Analyst
- Executive Training includes the Wharton Business School and J. L. Graduate School of Management