Since 1963, Americans have celebrated National Small Business Week to recognize the impact of small businesses and entrepreneurs to our communities and economy.
As part of National Small Business Week, SCORE and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) invite you to attend these educational webinars:
- May 2nd, 2 pm ET: The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses by Jay Hawkins, Visa economist
- May 3rd, 2 pm ET: 5 Fabulous Habits of Local Business Champions by Rieva Lesonsky, CEO of GrowBiz Media, and Holly Bowyer, VP of Portfolio Marketing at YP
- May 3rd, 4 pm ET: Grow Your Business Online by Anastasia Kudrez, Speaker at Google’s Get Your Business Online
- May 4th, 3:30 pm ET: How to Write Your Email Content in 15 Minutes or Less by Bria Sullivan, Webinar Content Developer at Constant Contact, and Dave Charest, Senior Manager of Content & Social Media Marketing at Constant Contact
- May 4th, 5 pm ET: Find the Hidden Money in America by Nely Galán, best-selling author and Emmy Award- winning TV producer. Sponsored by Chase.
Cosponsorship Authorization # SBW 2017. SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.